- High Point Bank has nine full-service branches, plus a Commercial Office in both Greensboro and Winston-Salem. The newest full-service branch opened in Winston-Salem in September 2013.
- The Bankís assets as of December 31, 2013 were in excess of $828 million, an increase from 2012.
- High Point Bank received statewide acclaim for choosing to not accept TARP (Troubled Asset Relief Program) funds in early 2009, unlike most other financial institutions.
- The Trust and Investment Advisors division offers trust and estate planning, investment management for individuals and businesses, and retirement services for the regionís companies and employees.
- HPB Insurance Group is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the High Point Bank and Trust Company. Its headquarters are located on Hartley Drive in High Point, with offices in Greensboro, Winston-Salem, and Kernersville.